So my Instax hack project is pretty much finished and ready to start shooting with. Its a combination of a Fujifilm Instax 300 body and a Mamiya press 100mm lens. The original idea was to use a different lens but I changed my mind last minute and I think i have made the right choice. I ended up having to buy a Mamiya Universal body to remove the lens mount and then design and have laser cut an adapter ring to attach the lens mount to the Instax body. Its now a fully manual Polaroid camera so your able to be a bit more creative with it. I’m pleased with how it looks and looking forward to shooting with it.

Using Format